Chocolate pecan & walnut brownie
Yes! Another chocolate brownie recipe, always room for one more, you should know by now I’m a chocolate addict😋
- 340g Dark Chocolate
- 225g Melted butter
- 400g Caster sugar
- 225g Plain flour, sieved
- 1 x tsp Baking powder
- 4 x Whole eggs
- 1 x tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100g chopped pecans & walnuts (half of each)
- 20cmx20cm baking tray lined with parchment.
- Melt Chocolate & butter, cool.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until ribbon stage.
- Gently fold eggs and sugar mix into the melted chocolate and butter.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder until all blended in.
- Lastly fold in the nuts, pour into your tray & bake at 200c/ gas 6 for 30mins or until just set but still slightly soft. Allow to cool before cutting into slices
Extremely rich, and if you catch it just right, it will be slightly dense & moist. Yum.